Can I get a screenshot of the content that is running on the screen?
Yes, you can take a screenshot in real-time to check what content is running.
However, note that
- All media player /screen types do not support remote screenshots.
- For Android-based media players, the first time when a screenshot is being taken, the device/screen will show a permission request and the same has to be allowed manually on the screen with the help of a mouse.
The process to take a screenshot -
- Login to Pickcel account.
- Click on the three dots shown against the screen name and click on "Take screenshot"
- The screenshot will appear in a dialog box on the screen. (Approve the permission popup, for the first-time screenshot on the android box).