2. Hover over the app thumbnail and click on the 'Create App' button.
3. Enter the 'Name'.
4. Select 'Regular Clock' or 'World Clock'
The regular clock displays the time of the location selected.
The world clock displays the time of different locations selected (up to 6 locations)
5. Select the 'Time format' from the dropdown list. Analog and Digital(12hr/24hr) formats are available.
6. Enable the options as per your preference.
7. Enter the 'Time zone' and select it from the Suggestions.
8. Select the Language from the dropdown list.
9. Select a 'Color scheme' of your choice.
10. Finally, click on the 'Create App' button at the bottom right.
11. The app will look like the below after creation :