How to upgrade from the free plan?
1. Log in to your Pickcel account. Click on "My Plan" from the menu and select the upgrade option of your choice.
2. Enter your address details, GST number in the form and click on "Proceed"
It will take you to the stripe checkout page
3. Enter the card details and complete the payment :
4. After successful payment, you will be taken back to Pickcel dashboard. The details of the plan can be seen using "View Plan" option. Also, change of plan, upgrade and cancellation can also be done using this .
In case of issues, please contact our support team.
Is the Pickcel digital signage software free?
Pickcel trial account is free for 14 days. During the trial period, you can add 1 display free of cost. Once the trial period expires, you will need to upgrade to our Professional or Enterprise plan to continue enjoying the benefits. For more ...
How can I buy more licenses and add more screens ?
If you are on free trial : 1. Log in to your Pickcel account. Click on My Plan from the menu and select the upgrade option of your choice. 2. Enter your address details, GST number in the form and click on Proceed 3. It will take you to the stripe ...
What are the different types of pricing plans?
We have 3 types of pricing plans: Trial (free, for a limited period) Professional Enterprise For more details, you can visit https://www.pickcel.com/pricing.html.
How do I get additional license for my account?
1. Log in to https://console.pickcel.com/#/ 2. Go to "My Plan" on the dashboard and click on "View Plan" 3. You will be redirected to stripe payment page, click on "update plan" in that page 4. Select whether you want a monthly or yearly ...
How many displays in an instance can be supported on Pickcel?
Pickcel can support any number of screens on its cloud Infrastructure. If you have a requirement for more than 250 digital signage screen licenses, you may contact us for our Enterprise plan.