If you do not have a screen readily available to try out, you may use the 'Webplayer' option in the screen module. The Webplayer allows you to try out how the composition works on a screen. This is just an option to get an idea of how the software is working. It may have some differences from actual devices based on the software used.
Watch us on youtube!
Please follow the steps below to add a Webplayer or temporary screen:
1. Login to the Pickcel console. Go to the Screen module and click on the Add Screen button.
2. Click on Try alternate options.
3. You can install the software on an android mobile phone, or on your computer using windows/Ubuntu software. To try Webplayer, click on the first option Try browser based Webplayer. (This is the easiest option as it does not need any software installation.)
4. Please read through the instructions on the page and click on Next if you are ready to use the Webplayer.
5. The page will show an image of where the screen registration code needs to be added. Click on Okay.
6. Webplayer will be launched in a new tab. Navigate to the Webplayer tab and you will find the screen registration code there. Copy the code.
7. Return to the Pickcel console and paste the screen registration code as below and click Next.
8. Add the screen name, location, and Google location of screen in the next pop-up and click on Proceed.
9. You will see a success message after adding the virtual screen. On the virtual screen, the screen registration code will be replaced by the Pickcel default composition. Here you can use the View Full-Screen option to see the content similar to how it will look on the actual screen.
10. If you want to relaunch the Webplayer, please click on the screen name.
11. Click on Launch Webplayer and it will be reopened in a new tab.
Once done, you can use the Webplayer to preview and publish any screen content on the virtual screen.
Watch on youtube! 1. Log in to Pickcel https://console.pickcel.com/#/ 2. Select the "Screen" option from the menu 3. Click on the name of the screen that you want to deactivate from the list of added screens. 4. The screen details page will appear. ...
If your device or screen offers the option to insert a SIM card for data connectivity, you can proceed to do so and establish an internet connection. The Pickcel Application will function using the SIM card's data connection. If you have any ...
There could be two explanations for the occurrence of the "Player rendering failed" message on your screen: If the video you've uploaded is in 4k resolution, and your screen does not support this resolution, you might encounter this error message. ...
1. Login to your Pickcel account and screen module will be opened. Select the screen that you want view the schedule of. 2. You can view the name of the schedule in the column Current schedule. You can view more details by clicking on three dots and ...
Login to your Pickcel account. Go to the Settings and select Device Profile. Click on + Add Profile. Enter the Profile Name. Hide Health Indicator should be disabled. Verify it and click on Add Profile. Hover the mouse over the profile, and click on ...