To add the Microsoft teams app in Pickcel, follow these steps.
1. Login to your pickcel account. Go to the App store.
2. Search for "Microsoft Teams" and you will find the app on top.
3. Hover on the app and click on Create App.
4. Click on Login with Microsoft account and login to your teams account.
Note: You have to Allow permissions to Pickcel for reading the messages in order to view it on screen.
5. On successful authentication, you will be seeing a form like this. Enter Name of the app.
6. Select your Teams from the dropdown that you want to view messages from.
7. Select the Channel that you want to view.
8. Select the No. of posts that you want to show on the screen from the selected channel.
9. Enter the duration for each message that you want to show on screen.
10. Click on Create app to finish creating it.
11. You can view this in your media list like this.
Your app looks like this on screen.