3. Hover over the app and click the 'Create App' button.
4. Templates are pre-designed frameworks where everything from texts, pictures, backgrounds, colors, dimensions to alignments can be edited to create a fully customized design.
5. Click on the 'Create your own template' to create your own design.
6. Enter the 'Product Tittle'.
7. Click on the 'Add Category ' button.
8. Click on the 'Add Item' button.
9. Enter the 'Item Name', 'Description', 'Price' and click on the 'ADD' button.
10. Click on the 'copy' icon to copy the selected item.
11. Click on the 'Edit' icon to edit the selected item.
12. Click on the 'Delete' icon to delete the selected item.
13. Click on the '+' icon to add a new item.
14. Click on the 'settings' icon.
15. Modify the 'Top Bar' options from the settings.
16..Modify/Adjust the 'Body' options from settings.
17. These links will be displayed on your customers' phone screens when they scan the Product Catalogue's QR Code.
18. After completing the changes, click on the 'Apply' button.
19. Click on the 'Save' button.
To Edit App :
1. Navigate to Media module.
2. Mover your mouse cursor over the Product catalogue App which you have created and Click on three dots.
3.Click on Edit.
4. Once you click on Edit , You will be landing on new tab and here you can edit the app as per your requirement and click on Update.
NOTE : The changes will reflect immediately on screen / preview , once you click on update.
Your Product Catalogue App is now ready for use.