1. Navigate to the 'App Store' menu.
2. Search for the 'Instagram Plus'
app using the search field.
3. Hover over the app thumbnail and click on the " +" button.
4. Click on the 'Login' button.
5. Enter your Facebook e-mail and password that is connected to your Instagram business account.
6. Click on 'Login.'
7. Click on 'Continue as XYZ
8. Select the Facebook page which is linked with your Instagram business account.
9. Click on the 'Next'
10. Allow both 'Receive your email' and 'Access Profile.'
12. Give a name to the app.
13. From the dropdown menu, select the Facebook page which is connected to your Instagram business account.
14. Select the number of posts to be displayed on the screen.
15. Enter the slide duration.
16. Enable "Moderation."
I. The moderation feature is optional. If you don't select 'Moderation', all your Instagram posts will be prompted automatically in the order of newest to oldest.
II. At this stage, you can preview the app only if the moderation option is disabled.
17. Select the theme (Classic/Mashup/Zoom.)
18. Click on the 'Create App
19. If you have enabled the moderation option, then go to the 'My apps'
tab in the app store home screen.
If you haven't enabled moderation, then no need to scroll down any further, your app is ready to use.
20. Click on 'Three Dots' from the apps listing column.
21. Select the 'Admin Dashboard
22. Click on the 'Fetch Content' button.
23. Enable the posts which you want to display on your screen.
Your Instagram Plus app is now ready to use.