How to reset your password using "Forgot Password" option
If you already have an account with Pickcel and in case you have forgotten your password , please follow the below steps to reset the password
2. In the next page, enter the email with which you have registered with Pickcel and click on Send Request
3. You will receive an email with Reset Your Password in you mailbox. Open it and click on Reset Password button
4. Enter the new password and click on Reset
5. You will get a success message after reset
You can now login with new password in Pickcel Console
I am not receiving the password reset link to my email?
Initially, ensure that your registered email address on the platform is accurate. If it is correct, allow a few minutes for the email to arrive in your inbox. In case you do not find the email, check your Spam or Junk folder, and review any email ...
How to change your account password in Pickcel?
To change your Pickcel account password, follow these steps: 1. Login to your Pickcel account. 2. Click on the profile icon on the top right corner and click on Settings. 3. In Change Password, click on "Send verification code" Not seeing this ...
How to change your account password in Pickcel? (Old users)
If you registered your account prior to 22nd Nov, 2023, please follow these instructions: Sign in to your Pickcel account. Navigate to the top right corner and click on the profile icon, then select "Settings." Under "Change Password," enter your ...
How can I publish Google Document using Pickcel App Store?
1. Go to the Apps module. 2. Search for the Google using the search text field 3.Hover on the Google slide app and click on Create App button. 4. In the app creation window, you will get two options for configuring the document : Option 1 : In this ...
How do we Schedule or Publish contents on the screen using Publish module(V4)?
Note : This feature will be available to users registered after 27th Jan 2022 Watch us on Youtube ! Scheduling is a way to publish predefined content to the screens for user's choice of time and date. Schedule can be set for any shorter to longer ...