I want to make the media files available to the sub users. How can I do that ?
By default the media files you upload are private to you. You can make it available to all of your sub users by selecting an option while uploading the media file. Please contact our Support team to enable this option in your account.
Once you have it enabled ,then follow the below steps to upload media :
2. Click on the Add media button.
3. Click on Upload files option
4. Click on Upload From Computer to upload or you can also drag and drop media files from your computer.
5. In the popup , use the toggle button and enable media as Public and click on upload :
Files uploaded this way will be available for all sub users in the media listing.
Who is a Sub user and How do I add sub users in Pickcel ?
Sub-User means any person that is given access to the particular Pickcel account by the Admin user of that account. The access of the subuser can be restricted using roles and permissions. Please refer What are Roles and how do I set user Roles for ...
Why is my media files are not getting deleted ?
Any media files added to Pickcel console can be deleted using the delete option against it. But if the media files are associated to any composition, then the media files will not be deleted and you will observe below error : In such cases, you will ...
How to add media in Pickcel Console?
1. Login to your Pickcel account. > Click on Media menu 2. Click on the "Media" button. 3. Click on "Upload files" option 4. Click on "Upload From Computer" to upload or you can also drag and drop media files from your computer. 5. You can track ...
How to upload and publish Excel/PPT files on the Screens?
Currently, Excel/PPT/Word files are not supported in Pickcel. However, as an alternative, you can use Google Slides app to publish Excel/PPT/Word files on your screens. In Google Sheets / Slides / Documents: Create or Open the Google Sheets / Google ...
How to check media playback report in Pickcel Digital Signage?
Playback Reports/ Proof of play provide complete information about how many times your media( Images/Videos/Apps/Pdf) was played in loops along with the duration of each media in your digital signage device. To see the reports,please follow the below ...