Enabling Pickcel app to launch on-boot in Sony android TV
What is Launch on-boot?
Enabling any application for 'launch on-boot' allows the app to automatically start every time the device or screen is turned on.
1. On the top-right corner of your TV screen, you should see a settings gear icon. Click on the icon.
2. Navigate to the 'Apps' module.
3. Click on the 'Special app access' option.
4. Click on the 'Display over other apps'.
5. Enable the special access for the Pickcel app.
Once the settings are applied , the Pickcel app will launch on boot
Can I run the Pickcel application directly on an Android TV or Android Tab?
Yes, if you have an Android Smart TV or Android Tab, you can directly install the Pickcel applications. Pickcel signage app can be installed on any Android device having OS version 5.1(Lollipop) and above. However, Pickcel doesn’t assure of the ...
How to install the Pickcel software on an Android player from the Pickcel website?
Follow this simple procedure to Install the Pickcel Software on your Android device from the Pickcel Website: 1. On your android device, from the web browser, go to https://www.pickcel.com/download/#android 2. Click on the download icon. 3. After ...
How to install the Pickcel software on an Android player using Play Store?
1. On your Android device, click on the 'Play Store' icon. You can also install the Pickcel application from the Pickcel website. Learn more here. 2. Click on 'Sign in.' 3. Sign in with your email or phone number. 4. Click on 'Agree.' 5. Click on ...
How to set up the Pickcel application with Amazon Fire TV Stick?
1. Launch your Fire TV Stick and from the menu, select 'Find.' 2. Click on the 'Search' option. 3. Using the directional pad, type 'Pickcel', and press the center button on your remote to select the app. 4. Select the Pickcel app and press the ...
Do I need to launch Pickcel signage application every time I switch on the device?
No, Pickcel digital signage application will launch itself automatically whenever the device is switched on.