My uptime reports aren't being generated. What should I do?
If Uptime reports are not being generated, there could be three possible reasons:
- The device may be powered off or offline.
- The Pickcel app might not be actively running on your screen.
- If you do a clear data for your device.
To address these situations, please follow these steps:
- Verify if the device is powered on and connected to the internet. If it's offline or turned off, activate the screen, ensure it's connected to the internet, and allow some time for the latest reports to synchronize.
- Ensure Pickcel app is running and actively displaying content. If it's not running, open the app, and the uptime report should start generating immediately.
- Reports are produced every 15 minutes, and if you initiate a clear data during this interval, it will interrupt the report generation process and you may lose your data.
If you encounter any additional issues, please don't hesitate to reach out to our Support team
, who will be happy to assist you.
How do I access my Uptime reports?
Here's how to view your Uptime report: Log in to your Pickcel account. Navigate to the "Reports" module. Click on "Uptime Reports." Choose your report period: Daily, Monthly, or Custom (where you can specify date ranges). Click "Continue." You'll see ...
Is Proof of Play (Reports) available in Pickcel?
Yes, we offer two distinct types of reports: Asset Report/Media Report: This report provides details regarding the number of times your assets (images, videos, and apps) have been played in loops, including the duration of each asset's playback. ...
How to check device playback report in Pickcel digital signage?
Device playback reports- It gives information about how long the contents were running on that digital signage screen. To see the reports, please follow the below steps : 1. Go for the Reports module. 2. Click on Uptime Report 3. There are three ways ...
Is it compulsory to purchase the Android Media player (device) from Pickcel?
Pickcel has tested more than 20+ Media Players that are available in the market and recommends Android Media players for better outcome and efficiency. However, you can purchase any Android player with minimum system requirements given by Pickcel. ...
How to check media playback report in Pickcel Digital Signage?
Playback Reports/ Proof of play provide complete information about how many times your media( Images/Videos/Apps/Pdf) was played in loops along with the duration of each media in your digital signage device. To see the reports,please follow the below ...