How to Turn Portrait mode on Samsung Tizen.
There are two ways you can turn the Portrait mode on Samsung SSSP
Fresh Samsung Tizen Tv / Factory Reset TV
1. Select your language and press the OK button.
2. Select the installation type as Basic Setup and click on OK.
3. Select the Display Orientation - Portrait and Click on OK.
In case you previously had installed Pickcel software or the URL launcher settings are already done.
1. Press the Home button on the remote control.
2. Press the Menu button on the remote control.
3. Select OnScreen Display.
4. Move to the right and go to Display Orientation.
5. Change the Display Orientation from Landscape to Portrait.
6. Your screen will switch from Landscape to Portrait.