What are the limitations of sub users in Pickcel?
The limitations for sub-users are as follows:
- Sub-users cannot view other users' media unless it has been made public.
- They cannot access the admin's data until the admin makes it public.
- Sub-users are restricted from performing actions in the account that are not assigned to their role.
- They will not be able to access the MyPlan module.
- Sub-users are unable to access the audit logs.
- Media uploaded by one sub-user will not be visible to other sub-users. Each sub-users uploaded media remains private and inaccessible to others.
How to enable multi-factor authentication for old users?
For users who registered before 22/11/2023, please adhere to the following instructions: 1. Login to your Pickcel account. 2. Click on the profile icon on the top right and navigate to "Settings". 3. Click on "Set up MFA". There are two components to ...
Who is a Sub user and How do I add sub users in Pickcel ?
Sub-User means any person that is given access to the particular Pickcel account by the Admin user of that account. The access of the subuser can be restricted using roles and permissions. Please refer What are Roles and how do I set user Roles for a ...
I want to make the media files available to the sub users. How can I do that ?
By default the media files you upload are private to you. You can make it available to all of your sub users by selecting an option while uploading the media file. Please contact our Support team to enable this option in your account. Once you have ...
Cropping and Aspect Ratio Limitations
Image editing can be done in three different ways: 1. Fit-to-zone: If this option is used, the image will fill the entire zone. 2. Maintain aspect ratio: If you choose this option, the image's original aspect ratio will be preserved. 3. Crop: This ...
How to add the App for Slack from the Pickcel App Store?
Pickcel's Slack allows you to show content from your Slack account and a channel where you are a member. 1. Login to your Pickcel account. Click on the Apps module. 2. Search for the app Slack using the Search box and you will find the app "App for ...