Who is a Sub user and How do I add sub users in Pickcel ?
Sub-User means any person that is given access to the particular Pickcel account by the Admin user of that account. The access of the subuser can be restricted using roles and permissions.
- You can use "Groups" feature to group users based on who will have access to particular screens
- Users belonging to different groups will not be able to see each other's Screens, Media, Composition, and Schedule.
- The changes admin make in the account may or may not be visible to the subuser, based on the roles and groups assigned for the subuser
By default only one subuser can be added. For adding more subuser, please get in touch with Pickcel Support.
Follow the steps below to create sub-users in Pickcel:
1. Go to the Settings module and click on the '+ Add Group'.
Please Note: Having a Group is mandatory while creating a sub-user.
2. Add the group name and give a description. Then, click on 'Add Group'.
3. Next, choose the User tab and click on the '+ Add User' button.
4. Add the user details (name, email address,Password) and from the Drop down menu select the User role.
5.Select at least one group (User creation is not possible without groups )
6.Click on Add User
How to enable multi-factor authentication for old users?
For users who registered before 22/11/2023, please adhere to the following instructions: 1. Login to your Pickcel account. 2. Click on the profile icon on the top right and navigate to "Settings". 3. Click on "Set up MFA". There are two components to ...
What are the limitations of sub users in Pickcel?
The limitations for sub-users are as follows: Sub-users cannot view other users' media unless it has been made public. They cannot access the admin's data until the admin makes it public. Sub-users are restricted from performing actions in the ...
I want to make the media files available to the sub users. How can I do that ?
By default the media files you upload are private to you. You can make it available to all of your sub users by selecting an option while uploading the media file. Please contact our Support team to enable this option in your account. Once you have ...
How to add the App for Slack from the Pickcel App Store?
Pickcel's Slack allows you to show content from your Slack account and a channel where you are a member. 1. Login to your Pickcel account. Click on the Apps module. 2. Search for the app Slack using the Search box and you will find the app "App for ...
How many user logins do I get with a single Pickcel account?
Currently, both the Trial and Professional plans offer a single user login per account. However, Enterprise users can request access to a multi-user login feature. In the future, we will introduce the ability to add multiple user accounts with ...