I. Mac system.
II. Active internet connection.
2. Download the dmg file for your Mac by clicking on the download option.
3. Now go to the Downloads folder and double click on the downloaded file.
4. Double click on Pickcel-Digital-Signage.
Follow the steps below to allow third-party apps to install:
5. Open 'System Preferences.'
6. Select 'Security & Privacy' from the System Preferences window.
7. Go to the 'General' tab and select the lock icon in the lower-left corner to allow changes.
8. Enter your computer username and password, then select 'Modify Settings.'
9. Under the 'Allow apps downloaded from' section, click on the radio button next to 'Anywhere'.
10. Suppose you do not see the 'Anywhere' option in your Mac;
Launch the pickcel app and you will get a pop-up message ,then click on 'Cancel'.
11. In Security & Privacy > Click on 'Open Anyway' button.
12. Click on 'Open' button.
13. Once the Pickcel app launches, it will show you a six-digit unique Screen Registration Code on your display.
To learn how to pair your device with the Pickcel console, click here.