Why my card is getting declined multiple times?
Declined card payments can occur due to various reasons, and we're here to support you in resolving this issue.
Common Reasons for Card Declines:
- Incorrect or Expired Card details: Ensure that the card details are accurately entered and that the card remains valid.
- Credit Limit Exceeded: Verify whether your credit limit has been reached, preventing further transactions.
- Suspicious Activity: Banks may decline payments if they detect unusual or suspicious activity. Contact your bank to verify and approve the subscription.
- Bank Restrictions: Sometimes, banks may block recurring payments for security reasons. Contact your bank to verify if this is the issue.
- Card Limitations: Confirm that your card allows recurring payments and online transactions.
Adding another card, contacting your card issuer are some steps you can take to ensure your subscription remains active.
If you continue to experience difficulties with card payments, our support team is ready to help. Our team can guide you through alternate options or the process of receiving a manual invoice for your subscription payment.
How can I change the card details added for payments in Pickcel ?
The card details can be changed or a new card can be added for payments from the stripe pages. Please follow the below steps to add a new card and to make it as default payment option : 1. Login to console and go to My Plan module and click on View ...
Can I have multiple compositions for multiple displays in my account?
Yes, you can create multiple compositions for multiple displays. Also, you can use the default layout templates available in the Pickcel Console or create your own custom template. You can also use the option "Templates" to use some already created ...
How to add the New York Times app from the Pickcel app store?
1. Go to the 'App' module. 2. Search for 'The New York Times' news app using the search field. 3. Hover over the app thumbnail and click on the 'Create App' button: 4. Enter a name for the app. 5. Select the news topic of your interest from the list. ...
Can I have multiple schedules for a screen ?
No, we can not have multiple schedules for a screen. But we can have multiple compositions arranged in day sequences inside a schedule which will cover all the requirements. If one screen already has active schedule and if you try to assign a new ...
Can I add multiple videos in my composition ?
In general, we do not recommend the use of multiple videos, spread in different zones of the composition as the behavior is unpredictable depending on the device you are using . Recommended way of using videos is having them all in one zone in a ...