What is Quick Play and How to assign a quick play to the screens?
If you wish to immediately display a composition on a screen for a specific duration, you can employ the Quick Play option. Quick Play takes precedence over any existing schedules on the display. This feature is best suited for urgent or emergency notifications.
Create a composition ,if you do not have created one already. Read below article to know more about compositions :
There are multiple ways to publish a quickplay :
Method 1 - Publishing a quickplay
- Click on "Publish" module from the menu and click on Publish button .
- From the available options, select Quickplay
- Select the screens on which the quickplay needs to be assigned and click on Proceed
- Select the composition which needs to be assigned as quickplay, enter quickplay name and duration and click on Publish
Your Quickplay is now successfully assigned to the screens
Method 2- Assigning a quickplay from composition module
- Move your mouse to that composition to see the three dots . Click on "Assign as quickplay".
- Give a name to this quick play and provide duration till when the content should run.
- Select the screen's on which you would like to assign this quick play.
- Click on "Submit". Your contents are now live on the selected screens.
Method 3- Assigning a quickplay from screen module
- Click on Screen module and hover on the screen details of the screen you want to assign a composition. Click on the three dots.
- Click on Assign Quickplay.
- Select the composition, add duration and if everything looks good add a name and click on Assign.
- You can also assign a quickplay by click on Screen details and click on the play button on top right.
- Select the composition and edit the time duration and click on Assign if all looks good.
What is a difference between Quick Play, Scheduling and Default composition?
Quick Play: This feature allows you to instantly showcase content on the screen for a maximum duration of 24 hours. It's particularly useful for promptly displaying emergency messages. Quick Play takes precedence over other content scheduling. ...
Do I need active internet connection to play contents in Pickcel digital signage?
Pickcel offers offline content rendering for Image/Video and Scroller applications. In these scenarios, the Pickcel player downloads all the content locally and plays it according to the schedule. However, an active internet connection is necessary ...
What is Digital Signage?
Digital signage, a subset of traditional signage, employs digital screens and technologies such as LCD, LED, and projection to showcase a variety of content, including digital images, videos, streaming media, and informational displays. Digital ...
How can I group the screens based on store ?
For grouping devices/screens based on the store or any other way, you can use the Group option. First you need to create groups from Settings. Please read this article to know more -> What is a Group and how do I add a Group? Once you have the group ...
How to install the Pickcel software on an Android player using Play Store?
1. On your Android device, click on the 'Play Store' icon. You can also install the Pickcel application from the Pickcel website. Learn more here. 2. Click on 'Sign in.' 3. Sign in with your email or phone number. 4. Click on 'Agree.' 5. Click on ...