What is the difference between JPEG and HTML files in Artboard?
1. Cannot be edited once saved.
2. The file saved is a non responsive file.
3. The files saved in Jpeg are optimal resolution and reduced file size.
4. Files are supported across all devices.
1. HTML files in Artboard can be edited after its saved and will reflect on screen.
2. The file saved is a responsive file.
3. The files saved in HTML format are higher resolution files and higher file size.
4. Not supported on LG & tizen devices.
How to create a custom template in Artboard?
To create a custom template in Artboard, follow these steps: 1. Login to your Pickcel account. Go to the Media module. 2. Click on Add Media and click on Artboard. 3. Click on Create Custom in the top right corner. 4. A new tab will open, and it will ...
How to create a Menu using Artboard?
Artboard is Pickcel's graphic editor tool. Using this tool, you can design signage content for corporate, retail and restaurant industries. 1. Login to your Pickcel account. Go to Media module and Click on Add media and select Artboard 2. Select the ...
What is Artboard and how to use it?
Here's a video of Artboard! Artboard is Pickcel's graphic editor tool. Using this tool, you can design signage content for corporate, retail and restaurant industries. Here are the steps to do it. 1. Login to your Pickcel account. Go to Media module ...
Why is my media files are not getting deleted ?
Any media files added to Pickcel console can be deleted using the delete option against it. But if the media files are associated to any composition, then the media files will not be deleted and you will observe below error : In such cases, you will ...
What is the difference between "Reload screen", "Clear cache" and "Clear data" ?
All three options allow you to remotely maintain the Pickcel app. (To access these options go to screen details and click on three dots - refer to the screenshot below) Reload Screen: This will reload/refresh the installed Pickcel application and ...