How to add & schedule apps on the display?
Follow the steps below to schedule the apps on the displays.
To add the app:
- Navigate to "App Store" Menu.
- click on the "+" button on app which you want to use.
- Configure the app with required information.
- Click "Add" button to add the app to the assets. You'll get a success message once done.
To Schedule the app:
- Click "Composition" menu.
- Create a new composition or edit the existing composition. Choose a zone for the app or you can select the full screen.
- Click "Apps" tab at the right side of the screen.
- Click "+" button to add the app to the selected zone.
- Click the "Update" button to save the composition.
- Schedule the updated composition to publish the app on the screens.
Can I have multiple zones in a single display? If yes, how many videos can I add?
Yes, you can create a maximum of 6 zones for a single display. In each zone you can add separate videos. By default, the audio from the zone 1 will be played while all the videos from other zones will be running simultaneously.
Does Pickcel provide display screens?
We do not sell screens directly. However, we can support you in procuring display screens. We have a tie-up with leading Panel manufacturers like LG, Samsung & Phillips. For further information, you can reach out to our sales team.
How to add media in Pickcel Console?
Watch on Youtube! 1. Login to your Pickcel account. > Click on the Media menu > " + Media" button. 2. Select the option of your choice from the dropdown menu. 3. Click on "Add files". 4. Select the files to be uploaded as media ...
What is a Display registration code?
It is a unique 6 digit code which appears on display when signage player is connected for the first time. This code is required to pair your signage player with your Pickcel cloud account. Please follow the the instructions Here to generate the ...
How do we Schedule or Publish contents on the screen?
Watch us on yourtube! Before Scheduling ensure you have created the composition, to be scheduled. Click on "Schedule" on the menu bar. Click on "Create schedule". Select ...