2. Click on the Download icon (down arrow) and download the file of your preference.
4. Download the suitable tool from the list and install this tool on your device.
This tool is supported on Windows, Mac OS, and Linux also.
Insert the SD card into the SD card reader (You may require an external USB SD card reader). Plug the SD card into your system.
Launch the balenaEtcher app and Click on Flash from the file.
7. Select the downloaded
.img file and click on Open.
8. The selected file name will show in the tool. Click on Select target.
Select the desired SD card and click on Select.
10. After selecting the SD card as the target, click on Flash.
11. Wait for the completion of Decompressing, Flashing, and Validating.
Once the process starts, flashing will take some time depending upon the size of the bootable image, and the speed supported by the USB flash drive.
On getting the Flash Complete! message, you can exit Etcher hiand eject the SD card.
Insert the SD card into your Raspberry Pi.
Connect the Raspberry Pi with the HDMI cable, Ethernet cable, and power adaptor.
Power on the Raspberry Pi. You should see the boot logo of Pickcel on your screen.
The keyboard is required for the first time only to configure the wi-fi network.
If you have Ethernet connectivity with a DHCP IP address and DNS setup, you may not require any configuration and hence, may not require a USB keyboard.
Once the boot is complete and you can see the Pickcel app screen with No internet error, use
Ctrl + Shift + N on your keyboard to open the Network - config screen.
18. Click Ok (Click on the Enter button from the keyboard).
19. Select the System Options and press the Enter button.
20. Select the Wireless LAN option from the list, and press Enter.
Type SSID (Wi-fi network Name) and press Enter.
Enter the Passphrase (Wifi-Password). Leave it empty if there are none. press Enter.
23. Page will redirect to the Configuration page.
Change the Time Zone in Raspberry Pi
Use the keyboard down arrow to select Localisation Options and hit
Use the keyboard down arrow to move to the Change Timezone option and hit Enter.
25. Select the Appropriate geographic area and hit Enter
Select Appropriate Region and hit Enter.
lick on Finish.
28. Click on '
This will restart the device and launch Pickcel automatically.
29. After the Pickcel application launches, it will show
a six-digit Screen Registration code
nter this code on your Pickcel console (
) to complete the pairing of your screen.
To learn how to pair your device with the Pickcel console, click here.