How to install the Pickcel digital signage software on Windows player?
A. Considerations for Physical setup.
I. Windows system.
II. Active internet connection.
2. Download the Exe file for your windows by clicking on the download option.
3. Now go to
'FileBrowser' > '
Downloads' and double click on the file that got downloaded.
4. Click on '
5. Click on
6. Once the installation is complete, the app will launch automatically and it will show you a screen registration code.
7. Pair your display with the pickcel console using the registration code.
You will have to enter this code on your Pickcel console (
) to complete the pairing of your screen.
To learn how to pair your device with the Pickcel console, click here
8. Click on
Windows key + R and type '
Shell:startup' this will open Startup folder.
-Cut and paste the Pickcel digital signage windows app from Desktop to Startup folder.
-Restart the system. After the boot, the Pickcel app should launch
automatically and start playing the content.
The installation of the Pickcel digital signage software on your windows is successful.
- To minimize the Pickcel app you are using, press Windows + Down arrow on your keyboard OR Windows + M
- To close the Pickcel app , Press Alt + F4 (If your laptop doesn't have function keys, or this shortcut doesn't work for you).
How to install Pickcel signage app on my Digital signage player?
Please refer to the Pickcel digital signage player page for necessary instructions on supported hardware, operating systems, and also the detailed instructions on how to install the app.
How to add the App for Slack from the Pickcel App Store?
Pickcel's Slack allows you to show content from your Slack account and a channel where you are a member. 1. Login to your Pickcel account. Click on the Apps module. 2. Search for the app Slack using the Search box and you will find the app "App for ...
How to install the Pickcel digital signage software on Linux player?
Considerations for the physical setup: I. Linux system. II. Active internet connection. 1. Go to https://www.pickcel.com/download/#linux 2. Download the deb file for your Linux by clicking on the download option. 3. Now, ...
How to install the Pickcel software on an Android player using Play Store?
1. On your Android device, click on the 'Play Store' icon. You can also install the Pickcel application from the Pickcel website. Learn more here. 2. Click on 'Sign in.' 3. Sign in with your email or phone number. 4. Click on 'Agree.' 5. Click on ...
What's Signage Media Player ?
Media player is internet connected device which displays content on screen. It acts as a bridge between Content Management System (Computer) and Display Screen. It takes information from the screen content management software (more commonly known as ...