A. Considerations for Physical setup.
I. Windows system.
II. Active internet connection.
2. Download the Exe file for your windows by clicking on the download option.
3. Now go to
'FileBrowser' > '
Downloads' and double click on the file that got downloaded.
4. Click on '
5. Click on
6. Once the installation is complete, the app will launch automatically and it will show you a screen registration code.
7. Pair your display with the pickcel console using the registration code.
You will have to enter this code on your Pickcel console (
) to complete the pairing of your screen.
To learn how to pair your device with the Pickcel console, click here
8. Click on
Windows key + R and type '
Shell:startup' this will open Startup folder.
-Cut and paste the Pickcel digital signage windows app from Desktop to Startup folder.
-Restart the system. After the boot, the Pickcel app should launch
automatically and start playing the content.
The installation of the Pickcel digital signage software on your windows is successful.
- To minimize the Pickcel app you are using, press Windows + Down arrow on your keyboard OR Windows + M
- To close the Pickcel app , Press Alt + F4 (If your laptop doesn't have function keys, or this shortcut doesn't work for you).