2. Download the file which is suitable for your LG Web OS device (before downloading, check the LG Web OS version and orientation.)
3. Connect the USB and create a folder named 'application' (folder name is case-sensitive).
4. Put the downloaded IPK file in the application folder and the name of the file should be 'com.lg.app.signage.ipk' (file name is case-sensitive).
5. Insert the USB flash drive into the USB port of an LG Web OS device. Then click on the Settings icon
from the LG remote.
6. Open General and click on the Time & Date option.
7. Set the Date & Time and Time Zone.
8. Go for the Ez Setting menu, select the SI SERVER SETTING option.
9. On the SI SERVER SETTING screen, select the SI Server Setting option.
10. On the settings menu, set the following fields with the values provided. The following fields are marked with corresponding letters in the screenshot below.
a. Application Launch Mode: Local
b. Application Type: IPK
c. Local Application Upgrade: USB
11. After clicking on USB you will get an Application Upgrade confirmation pop-up > Click on 'CONFIRM.'
12. It will show a success message after completion of the installation. Click on 'OK ' and reboot the device.
13. Press the 'Home' button to see the Pickcel app on the home screen and s
elect the Pickcel app, then press the 'OK' button on the remote to launch the app.
14. Once the app is launched, It’ll take a couple of minutes to connect to the internet. After the internet is connected, it will show a 6 digit unique Screen Registration Code.
To learn how to pair your device with the Pickcel console, click here.