How to add the Twitter app from the Pickcel app store?
1. Click on the 'Apps'
module > select 'Social
' from the categories.
2. Hover over the Twitter Plus app and click on Create App
3. Click on the 'Login Twitter
4. Enter your Twitter username and password > Click on 'Sign In.'
5. Configure the app with the required information and click on 'Create App.'
6. Users can select the posts from the Admin Dashboard if the Moderation option is enabled.
I. You may or may not enable 'Moderation'. The moderation option allows you to manually select the Tweets. If the option is disabled, the Twitter posts are prompted automatically in the order of newest to oldest.
II. At this stage, you can preview the app only if the moderation option is disabled.
7. If you have enabled moderation, then go to the Media Module tab. Hover over the Twitter app that you just added and click on the 'Three Dots.' and Click on Admin Dashboard.
If you haven't enabled moderation, then no need to scroll down any further, your app is ready to use.
8. Click on the 'Fetch Content' button.
9. Enable the posts that you want to display on your screen.
How to add the App for Slack from the Pickcel App Store?
Pickcel's Slack allows you to show content from your Slack account and a channel where you are a member. 1. Login to your Pickcel account. Click on the Apps module. 2. Search for the app Slack using the Search box and you will find the app "App for ...
How to add the Microsoft Teams app from the Pickcel app store?
To add the Microsoft teams app in Pickcel, follow these steps. 1. Login to your pickcel account. Go to the App store. 2. Search for "Microsoft Teams" and you will find the app on top. 3. Hover on the app and click on Create App. 4. Click on Login ...
How to Add the Dealership App from the Pickcel App Store?
Please refer below video to see how to create a dealership app or you can follow the steps given after this: 1. Login to your pickcel account. Click on the 'Apps' module: 2. Search for 'Dealership App' in the app store. 3. Hover on the application ...
How to add AQI app from Pickcel App store ?
To Create an AQI app : 1. Login to your Pickcel account. Go to the 'Apps' module. 2. Search for the 'AQI' app using the search text field. 3.Hover on the app and click on the "Create App" button. 4. Enter the 'Name'. 5. Enter valid 'Location'. 6. ...
How to add the QR Code app from the Pickcel App Store?
The QR code app is designed to display the QR codes linked with any URL link. Once created, Viewers can scan the QR code using their smartphones to open the URL link on their phones. Use cases: 1. Retail store owners can use this app to advertise ...