How do I restart/renew my plan in Pickcel?
This support document provides you with a step-by-step guide on how to restart or renew your active subscription plan If you have cancelled your account from billing portal.
If your account is still active, login to your account and Follow these steps :
1. Click on My Plan module.
2. Click on View Plan.
3. It will open the Pickcel billing page, click on Renew Plan here.
4. Review the plan details and click on Renew Plan to confirm.
5. Once the plan is renewed, the status will be changed to your desired plan and you can view your plan details like this.
6. Click on Back arrow button or Pickcel logo to come back to My Plan page.
7. You can view your plan details in the My plan page like this.
If you cancel your subscription and remaining time has expired, Then follow these steps
to renew your subscription again.
If you face any issues, please contact our support team
How to update my plan in Pickcel?
To Update your subscription, follow these steps: 1. Login to your Pickcel account and open My Plan module. 2. Click on View Plan to update your plan. To upgrade your plan from trial to Professional/Business, Click here. A. To update plan from ...
How to add the App for Slack from the Pickcel App Store?
Pickcel's Slack allows you to show content from your Slack account and a channel where you are a member. 1. Login to your Pickcel account. Click on the Apps module. 2. Search for the app Slack using the Search box and you will find the app "App for ...
How to upgrade my account from the trial plan?
1. Log in to your Pickcel account. Click on My Plan from the menu. 2. By default the plan will be selected as Professional trial for 14 days when you sign up with Pickcel. You can click on Upgrade to increase the license or upgrade the plan to ...
How to view and edit the Schedule from Screen details?
To view and edit Schedule from screen details, 1.Log in to your Pickcel account and navigate to the screen module, which will open up. Then, choose the specific screen for which you wish to view the schedule. 2. In the "Current schedule" column, ...
How to cancel my Pickcel subscription?
To cancel your Pickcel subscription, follow these steps: 1. Login to your Pickcel account. Then, go to the My Plan module. 2. Click on View plan. 3. In this plan page, you can view the plan details and update/cancel. Click on Cancel plan to cancel ...